Tummy Tuck in New Jersey
Your physical appeal should interest you, and if you are one of those who doesn't like yourself, then you are definitely affecting your life. If you control the changes that happen to your body, then you can control to anything to get an entirely new look. This would free you from your looks and allow you to focus on more important things of your life like your family members, job, your social relations, and much more. One of the major factors of looking maintained is the slim body and a contoured abdomen. Dr. Evdokimow has brought Abdominoplasty, or we call it tummy tuck to help you get a perfect body.
Generally speaking, Abdominoplasty usually focuses on the laxity of the abdominal wall due to over-stretched muscles, unbalanced abdomen and excess of skin and fat deposited on the upper or lower abdomen. Such kinds of circumstances respond very badly and affect normal diet and exercise routine, and hence surgery becomes the only option at this stage. This method of surgery called Abdominoplasty is very popular amongst different categories of women and men:
- Women post childbirth – After childbirth, almost every woman face this problem, and she looks for the surgery with liposuction or any treatment for breast enhancement so as to have a complete makeover post mummy period Dr. Evdokimow is highly experienced and had expertise in carrying out these procedures. So, you are free to discuss your queries with him.
- Patients who went through rigours weight loss programs and now want to get rid of stretch marks.
- Any Patients who went through abdominal surgery in the past.
- Patients are complaining hernias of the abdominal wall (in the umbilicus area)
Dr. Evdokimow combines Abdominoplasty with liposuction of flanks, chest wall, buttocks and thighs in order to assure balanced proportions throughout patient’s body. He may combine this surgery with breast reduction, breast augmentation or breast lift depending on the needs and requirements of the patients.
This Abdominoplasty surgery can be easily combined with abdominal surgery of other types like hysterectomy, if and only if the patient agrees to do so and is fit to bear the combined procedures. Do you know there are higher risks associated with combining abdominoplasty pelvic surgery? However, you can contact Dr.Evdokimow and take his advice on the precautions that can be taken to minimize the risks.
Who are good candidates?
The best candidates for tummy tuck are healthy people who are fit and have a normal weight but have a problem in taking residual diet, fat deposits and stretched or damaged skin. This surgery can be done on the overweight people, who gained weight post weight loss. But it is very important to note that this surgery is not a weight loss program.
When you visit Dr. Evdokimow for consultation, he would listen to your queries and perform a physical test in order to identify the main problem by checking weakness areas, if hernias are present or not, and what is the condition of patients’ skin. After this treatment plan is decided. Depending on the severity of the case, the doctor may ask you for a single or combined Abdominoplasty with liposuction. It is advised to stop smoking at least 3-months before surgery so that wounds can heal faster and any problems related to tummy tuck recovery are kept at bay.
The two types of Abdominoplasty
- MINI-ABDOMINOPLASTY – During this surgery, the skin above the umbilicus area is undermined, and only a limited addition of sculpting of the lower abdomen is done. Only a small portion of the excess of skin is taken. Other treatments are done to hide the scars.
- EXTENSIVE OR FULL ABDOMINOPLASTY – During this surgery, the whole of the skin is undermined up to the ribs. Any Excess skin or fat is completely removed to the umbilicus level. The leftover skin is pulled down, and the new umbilicus level is constructed again.
Once this surgery is done, everything settles, down, you would be able to see your slimmer looks. You would see your firm skin, the toned abdomen that is tight and firm. If you want any kind of touch-up after this, Dr. Evdokimow would perform a laser fat reduction treatment, especially for the NJ VASERshape patient.
You can check our patients before and after from the Galleries section.
If you still want to learn more about our tummy tuck procedures or you want to fix an appointment, please feel free to call us at 908.221.1136. If you want to have a one-to-one consultation with our Dr. Evdokimow, please fill the online form Request an Appointment . We proudly serve our patients coming from Madison, Far Hills, Summit, Chestertown, and Milburn.