What Happens After Surgery for Dramatic Weight Loss?
Weight loss is believed to improve the quality of life and bring happiness. But this is a short-term happiness for the obese person who did rigorous exercises to lose weight by reducing diet and doing heavy exercises. But to utmost dissatisfaction, many people forget that reducing weight is not only the solution to getting the healthy and appealing body. The excess of skin and deposits of fatty tissues that still remain post weight loss affects many other parts of your body. It can be physically challenging and more dangerous than the excess weight.
Dr. Evdokimow is a renowned plastic surgeon in New Jersey, and it has years of experience, so he understands each and every requirement of individuals in order to get their body back to shape. He has skills and proficiency to perform post-bariatric cosmetic surgery, and so he has potential to combine it with other surgical treatments customized according to each patient’s needs.
There are patients who go through rigours weight loss of approx. 100 pounds, for such a kind of people post-bariatric surgery is the best solution. The obese person had to suffer from various skin problems like sagging skin, elastic skin, loose muscles and deposits of fatty tissues. These types of skin problems impact other parts of the body resulting in fat deposits on the face, chin, neck, lower/upper abdomen, breasts, flanks, back, arms, buttocks, legs, thighs, and calves. This excess of fat deposits can further result in hygiene problems, irritation to skin, infections and many other kinds of discomforts. Under such circumstances, post-bariatric cosmetic surgery is the perfect and only solution to get attractive body appearance.
Post-bariatric cosmetic surgery as the name suggests is done post operations in order to improve the aesthetic appeal of an individual after huge weight loss. This post-bariatric surgery can be combined with other procedures depending on the needs and requirements of every patient. Face lifting, neck lifting, arms lifting, breast enhancement, tummy tuck, VaserLipo, thigh lift, buttock contouring and much more.
This is not a weight reducing program. Post-bariatric cosmetic surgery is not suited for patients who are still going through the process of massive weight reduction and or patients who have been through the bariatric procedures in the past. Dr.Evdokimow doesn’t blindly start the treatment, and he would analyze the eligibility of each and every candidate based on his or her body weight, lifestyle, medical conditions, and body health. This Post-bariatric cosmetic surgery is mostly performed at the hospital, and general anesthesia is given to the patient depending on the scale and the magnitude of the treatment. No downtime so, Patients can go home same day after the treatment is done or stay back for a couple of days.
If you have gone through weight loss programs and wanted to get back to your shape and enhance your looks, then contact Dr. Evdokimow for various treatments that assure positive results:
- Breast enhancement surgery – This Breast enhancement surgery includes patients who come to Dr. Edvokimow for breast reduction, breast lift, and breast augmentation. Breast reduction procedures are followed in order to remove the excess of the skin that get accumulated around the breast after rigorous weight loss schedules. This treatment can be done on the males as well. Breast augmentation is another breast enhancement technique where saline or silicone breast are implanted to increase the size of deflated breasts. Breast lift surgery, the last but not the least section of breast enhancement refers to where the skin of the breasts is used at the time of breast reduction or breast implantation. Some people refer combining breast augmentation and breast lift to get the optimum results.
- Liposuction –This is a common treatment and forms 90% of all of the treatments done by Dr. Evdokimow for weight loss of an individual. This Liposuction can be used on almost all of the body parts for removing fat deposited post bariatric surgery. If patient is qualified enough to go through the VASERlipo treatment, then Dr. Evdokimow prefer doing this treatment over Liposuction. He then performs laser cellulite removal following latest VASERsmooth technique.
- Tummy tuck – This treatment is done on the abdominal walls and muscles in order to tighten them and stretch them. Dr. Evdokimow uses this treatment to lose weight and remove excess fat deposited on the lower and/or upper abdomen.
- An arm lift, thigh lift, and buttock contouring procedures –Several techniques are used by Dr. Evdokimow to an arm lift, thigh lift, and buttock contouring. The root cause of all of these problems in a loose and sagging skin plus unwanted fatty tissues accumulated inside the skin. This treatment is beneficial for patients who went through post-bariatric cosmetic surgery and now want to get slim, attractive arms, thighs, and buttocks.
- Lower body lift –This treatment is a combination of restoring abdomen, buttocks, thighs and other body parts in order to rejuvenate the lower body section.
If you are curious about our services and want to know more or talk to Dr. Evdokimow personally, then either you can give us a call at our practice 908.221.1136 or fill this online form Request an Appointment and submit on your website. We proudly serve our post-bariatric surgery patients from Far Hills, Summit, Chestertown, Milburn, and Madison.