Trauma Reconstruction in New Jersey
We perform comprehensive trauma reconstruction procedures for a wide variety of traumatic injuries.They include:
- Complex Lacerations of the face, soft tissue and body, one of the most common causes for emergency room visits.
- Complex Facial Fractures are often accompanied by life-threatening conditions and extremity injuries. Proper treatment and management are very important as they set the stage for successful reconstruction.
- Traumatic Ear Reconstruction includes treatment for complex ear injuries and ear replantation.
- Complex Lower Face Treatment includes the area around the mouth and complex neck injuries.
- Complex Torso Injuries include trauma to the chest, abdomen and pelvis and may include collaboration with an orthopedic surgeon.
- Upper Extremity Injuries may involve the bones, soft tissue, nerves and blood vessels. These are technically demanding and sophisticated procedures because they may include the complex anatomy of the hand, finger replantation and upper extremity replantation.
- Lower Extremity Trauma involves the bones and soft tissues of the legs, ankles, feet and toes.
- Animal & Human Bites can cause trauma to the face, fingers and limbs, especially of young children who are often the victims of dog bites to the face or extremities.
To learn more about trauma and craniofacial reconstruction or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 908.221.1136. For your convenience, you can arrange your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Evdokimow by filling out our online Request an Appointment form. Our trauma reconstruction patients come to us from Chestertown, Far Hlls, Madison, Summit and Milburn.