Laser Skin Treatments NJ
Based are one of the demanding Laser Skin Rejuvenation treatments that have been increasingly in demand these days.
Laser technology isn’t new, but the changes have been made to make the technology advanced and more relaxing. Laser Light adds shining to the Light thrown over the Beautiful Skin. Lasers initially became popular in the year 1980s, and there is no looking back after then. Many scientists overused Laser light but couldn’t get the expected results.
But after a revolutionary boom in the technology, a rapid change has been seen in the last 10 years, or we say last decade. There are renowned Plastic Surgeons like Dr. Evdokimow who have come up with laser treatments for treating fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, different signs of aging, clogged pores, face marks, age spots, vascular conditions, rosacea, hair removal, and much more.
You don’t have to go through surgical procedures today. Laser treatments are available that have least downtime, and recovery period.
Dr. David Evdokimow is one of the best laser skin specialist New Jersey based who has years of experience and undergone through various specialist training in order to provide best in town treatments to the residents of New Jersey.
If you are not satisfied with laser skin care doctor far hills, then Dr. Edvokimow should be your first and the last destination for proper skin care.
Laser skin rejuvenation procedures
The first step to any treatment is finding the problem and the root cause of it. In order to do this, VISIA skin analysis is performed.
- This skin analysis treatment is done without charging any extra cost.
- This type of analysis check if the condition is severe or not and if it is found that the condition is really severe, then the severity of that condition is checked in order to start the right treatment.
- There are conditions like fine lines, pigmentation, acne, spots, etc. These analysis processes studies these problem in detail by repeating different processes of analysis.
- Then the patient is asked to take a physical exam, give his or her medical history and his or her VISIA analysis is checked to customize the treatment plan. Our clinics do take the photographs of the affected area so that improvements can be checked from time to time.
- Most of the treatment is done at the clinic only. But if the condition is severe, and the procedure needs to be combined with other procedures, then, in that case, hospital or surgery center help is taken to give the best treatment to the patients.
- Local anesthesia is given to the patients after checking allergies or irritations, if any.
Depending on the severity of the condition, target area absorbs only a particular wavelength of light that is projected through the laser. The affected tissues are then destroyed or treated to get optimal results. It is mostly seen that the less severe a condition is, the more time it takes for rejuvenation.
New treatments are available through laser technology that allows Dr. Edvokimow to treat scars, stretch marks, and other problems non-surgically.
Dr. Evdokimow’s best laser skin specialist New Jersey uses lasers that do not affect the surrounding layers of skin.
Let us discuss Scar Removal by Laser Skin Treatments NJ-based
Scars affect your personality and keep haunting you during day and night. You may get scars from surgeries, acne, accidental burns, bites or any other unwanted incident. These scars impact your confidence level and make you a least confident man or a woman day by day. Dr. Evdokimow considers treating scars on priority.
To get best surgical results, Dr. Evdokimow combines various non-surgical procedures like:
- Fat grafting
- Fractional lasers
- Intense pulsed light
- Non-ablative skin resurfacing
All of these treatments have lesser downtime and cause minimum discomfort.
Treatments used for scar removal using Laser Technology
- Fractional, ablative laser treatment for wrinkles and uneven skin texture.
- HOYA ConBio™ laser/Palomar Icon Aesthetic System
- NdYag and Pulse Dye Lasers PDA
- Palomar 2940 fractional laser
- Hair removal – Intense Pulse Light and Laser Hair removal
- Reduction of Stretch marks
- Tattoo removal
These are just the outlines of treatments that Dr. Evdokimow, laser skin care doctor far hills does to treat skin problems using laser technology. To get more info, please feel free to contact our clinic.